Jingle King Entertainment & Production – FAQs
– What is a film treatment?
* A film treatment is a summary of a film or television show. It should communicate all of the essential scenes, themes, and tone of the project to entice or pitch to buyers and producers into reading, developing, or even purchasing your idea. Film treatments are also referred to as story treatments, script treatments, and movie treatments.
– What isa TV Treatment?
* A TV Treatment is designed to help sell an idea and are sometimes accompanied by a script, while others are part of the production process.
– How is a Film Treatment Written?
* You first have to set up the world you want the reader to envision. Then lay out the structure of your whole story that will help identify plot holes, or parts of the film you’re missing. Then you flesh-out characters and figure out the importance of each role. This serves as a road-map.
* What Should be Included in a Film Treatment?
* All Film Treatments contain detailed descriptions of the setting, theme, character roles, and plot in order to show how the story will play out for the audience. There are four main things a treatment should contain: A Title or even a working title to get things moving along. Logline. This is a short sentence summarizing the premise.
– What is a Ghost Writer?
* A ghostwriter is hired to write literary or journalistic works, speeches, or other texts that are officially credited to another person as the author. Celebrities, executives, participants in timely news stories, and political leaders often hire ghostwriters to draft or edit autobiographies, memoirs, magazine articles, or other written material.
– How is a Film Treatment Translated to a Film?
* A strong treatment is practically guaranteed to make your script better. Treatments are also one of the most effective marketing tools in the film industry. They are used as the middle step between the pitch and the full draft; if your pitch goes over well, you can leave your treatment behind as a next step.
– How is a Story Created for a Movie or TV Show?
* Creative thinking that allows one to develop a unique storyboard in their mind and then transferring the story to paper/Treatment. What is the Best Entertainment and Production Company? Jingle King! (Just write about the company and why you’re the best here).
Disney/ Warner Bros who both share segmentation Movies, television series, super heroes series and who’s target market is young teens, young adults and kids on the basis of genre. Jingle King Entertainment & Production has all the same elements and is ready to tackle the same demographic across the board but with a baby step program so mistakes are made along the way. Our animators are all top-tier and each are either from Disney or Warner Bros and other major animation studios. We have a top-tier character animation voice over studio and actors along with a second to none music production and radio/TV commercial company. In closing, we are the best because we have the best!
How long Should a Film Treatment be?
A treatment will end up being 15-20 pages, single spaced. A treatment of any length generally describes all of the major scenes or sequences in the movie in prose form, but doesn’t get into specific dialogue.
Why is a Film treatment Necessary?
Instead of writing a full-blown TV/Movie Script, a strong treatment will be very helpful to a table of screen writers and is practically guaranteed to make a script better. Treatments are also one of the most effective marketing tools in the film industry. They are used as the middle step between the pitch and the full draft; if your pitch goes over well, you can leave your treatment behind as a next step.
How long does it take to animate a show?
Generally, the average time to produce an animation of around 60-90 seconds is 6 weeks. The time taken depends largely on the animation style an animation studio may use, for example, rudimentary whiteboard animations will be much faster than elaborate motion graphics.
Cel animation done well is breathtaking but if you’ve elected to go for Cel Animation, expect your asset creation phase to take a really, really, really long time. Cel animation is back-breaking labor for a single artist. In fact, Celanimationis to modern 2D animation what dinosaurs are to birds.
How long it takes to animate depends on how many characters are in the scene and the quality of the animation. For traditional animation, feature animation at a high-quality studio might want six feet of animation a week.
For an average TV series (though again this is by no means definitive) each team will start with two months or more to complete each episode.
How long does it take to animate a TV Show? A rough guess would be… 22m / episode, 14 episodes ~3696 – 4928 total hours. So, if they had, say, 10 animators working 40-hour weeks it will take roughly 12 weeks to draw.
The Motion Picture Shrek took almost 6 years as an example. How is animation done?
Computer 3D animation refers to the work of creating moving pictures in a digital environment that is three-dimensional. Through the careful manipulation of objects (3D models) within the 3D software, we can then export picture sequences which will give the illusion of movement (animation) based on how we manipulate the objects.
Traditional animation, still the standard for animated TV shows, every single frame of an animated show must be drawn by hand. The 20 or so minutes of actual footage that make up a typical half-hour program consists of around 30,000 separate frames.
Traditional animation is created when an animator, or group of animators, makes a series of still images which are photographed and used to create film, or played in a sequence using a computer program. Each individual drawing represents a fraction of a section of the progress of a moving image.
Animation is done by posing the models on certain key frames, after which the computer will calculate and perform an interpolation between those frames to create movement. When the modeling and/or animation is complete, the computer will render each frame individually, which can be very time-consuming, depending on the quality of the images needed.
What is Included in a Jingle King Animation Package?
Animation characters, animation videos, animation short stories, character drawings, interactive animation, 2D animation, 3D animation, video game animation, motion picture/TV animation, cartoon series, TV/You Tube and various commercial animation, company mascot animation, background animation along with character animation voice overs male, female, young and old. Music background production, creative jingles and original music production.
What is the Time Frame on Jingle King Animation Projects?
It depends on the project but we have a full turnkey solution with mostly quick turnaround times but each project depends on how big it is. We stay on industry standard time frames.
How Much Does it Cost for an Animation from Jingle King Entertainment? It depends on the project. We are cost-effective and we now offer Covid 19 Flexible payments after 50% has been paid in advance. What is the Difference Between Computer Animation and other forms of Animation?
A way of distinguishing the two is virtual vs. physical; traditional animation uses physical materials and activities, while computer animation uses virtual materials in a digital space. It’s interesting to note the different types of animation that is put to use today, most of which we are familiar with.
What should I ask an animator?
Questions like: “How good is this person’s animation?” and, “How well do they fit into the style of the film/show/game that we’re producing?” On a different note, experience is important and will be helpful, but many places actually look for young talent on purpose.
What are the most popular animation methods?
Whiteboard. Whiteboard animations are videos that ‘show’ the learner an idea or concept through a series of live drawings. Being short and crisp, they align very well to the needs of the modern corporate learner and are fast gaining popularity as an impactful tool for learning delivery in technology-aided learning.
3D, also referred to as CGI (computer generated imagery), is the most popular type of animation for feature films currently, and it’s become common in TV and short films as well. This is also the same type of animation used to create digital characters for live- action films and animation for video games.
Classic, hand drawn animation – Disney’s Lion King. Cut outs – Monty Python (see also in stop motion and in 3D. This technique crosses all barriers!) Rotoscope – Waking Life; Flip book – Keith Haring has made some famous ones. Computer Assisted Animation (2D) This term refers to all types of animation that use a computer somewhere in the process.
Anime differs greatly from other forms ofanimationby its diverse art styles, methods of animation, its production, and its process. Visually, anime works exhibit a wide variety of art styles, differing between creators, artists, and studios.
How are animated characters created? Hand drawn, Computer, 2D, 3D and by someone who was born with a special art. What is the difference between 2D and 3D animation?
There is a difference between 2D and 3D frame time. 3D animation can be compared to a sphere or a globe that can rotate to 360 degrees because it depicts real images. It is the gift of technology that such original images are detected. 2D includes working on two frames, whereas 3D means working on 3 to 4 frames simultaneously. – What Does Jingle King Entertainment offer in terms of animation?
* Everything in the world animation as we provide award winning animators that have worked for Disney, Nelvana (Canada), Warner Bros, Pixar and individual advertising agencies for TV commercials, TV cartoon series, Motion Pictures and TV commercials in association with numerous independent production companies worldwide.
– How is a Voiceover created?
* Voice-over is a production technique where a voice—that is not part of the narrative — is used in a radio, television production, filmmaking, theatre, or other presentations. The voice-over is read from a script and may be spoken by someone who appears elsewhere in the production or by a specialist voice talent. Synchronous dialogue, where the voice- over is narrating the action that is taking place at the same time, remains the most common technique in voice-overs.
– What Does Jingle King Entertainment offer in regard to Music Production?
* Music branding, podcast imaging, corporate songs and parodies, voice overs, radio and TV spots, original music production, creative jingles, corporate jingles. We are a full- service audio video production studio offering TV commercial voice overs, motion picture background music, original soundtracks, character male, female, young or old voice overs, animated character voice overs, bundle packages that include animated characters and character voice overs, original music scoring and top-tier entertainment for all screens.
– How Much Does it Cost for a Character Animation Voiceover?
* We offer flexible Covid 19 payment plans after 50% has been paid up-front. Each character animation voice over varies in terms of the overall project. Voice overs range from $100 to $10,000 or even more depending on the category of work, the size of the audience listening to the voice over, the duration of the campaign and if there is an exclusivity required, meaning that the voice actor cannot record for any competing company in an industry.
– How is an original song created and produced?
* Writing original music first and foremost requires great original songwriting. The song is the foundation of all popular music and becoming a great songwriter should be a priority for any aspiring artist. You should learn about songwriting techniques, including how to write a chorus, writing hooks and structuring songs.
* Step 1 – The song (writing)
Get a great melody or hook and all of your basic musical ideas down. Make an effort to have interesting lyrical ideas. They don’t have to be super deep or intelligent, just interesting and memorable.
* Step 2 – The arrangement
Organize the sections of your song, intro, verse, chorus etc. Build out your songs with genre appropriate backing track ideas. Use different instrumentation to make your track more interesting throughout the different sections. Virtual instruments and synths are great for those of us on a budget. If you play live instruments use a decent mic and audio interface, or a recording studio!
* Step 3 – The vocal
Although technically part of the arrangement, vocals should get their own step because of their importance to the track. Spend time on your vocal production. Be sure to have a solid consistent lead vocal throughout the track. Every line of your newly interesting lyrics is important. Also, be sure to add harmony or double/triple your vocal line in specific spots for emphasis on important sections.
Again, use a decent mic(condenser) in a quiet acoustically treated (blankets count) environment, and audio interface. If you have no access to all of the above, check out your local recording studio to lay down your vocals.
* Step 4 – The Mix
Before mixing, it’s important to get rough levels and panning out of the way. If it’s in your head, possibly add some effects to give the mixer a good idea of what you are going for sonically.
Important: If you are going to mix the album yourself, it’s important that you have a quality monitoring environment, as well as quality monitors (speakers).
When I first started mixing I thought all of my mixes were awesome until I played them in my car or on another system. Mixing well just takes experience and time. If you’ve been doing it awhile, great, you have a significant advantage. If not, saving the final fixes for an overpriced mastering engineer could result in a train wreck.
* Step 5 – Mastering
With so many mastering tools available, getting a decent master at home is now possible. There are many great metering tools, limiters etc. Still, I caution the DIY method for anyone who is having problems with the bass not hitting hard enough or too much muddiness in their synths or guitars. Using great plugins may clear some of that up, but you are damaging the overall sonic integrity of your song.
If your master is loud and the mix still sounds great, congratulations you’re done! However, if your master sounds weird or doesn’t compete sonically with similar songs in your genre then, please go back to step 4. – What is a Jingle and how is it important for a business?
* When you hear the word “jingle,” a number of promotions, radio spots, and Superbowl commercials probably come to mind. That’s because our memories can’t help but cling onto those catchy tunes. Studies show that in order to process music, we use the same parts of the brain associated with memory and emotion. Business jingles will stay in everyone’s minds for a /ong time with killer brand recognition.
When we hear a catchy tune, we can’t help but listen. Whether we’re in the car or watching tv, songs attract our attention. A well-written, catchy jingle will grab a consumet’s attention
and keep it for the length of the ad. Without a jingle, however, people might tune out your advertisement.
Once your jingle catches everyone’s attention, it will keep them interested. That way, you can convey the benefits of your product or service within the rest of the ad. By sparking interest, jingles can help you make the most of your company’s advertising budget. Otherwise, you’re missing an opportunity. Adverts or commercials without jingles don’t always manage to stand out from the crowd. In some cases, you’ll fall to grab everyone’s attention.
As a result, people will miss hearing the main message of your ad!
2. Lasting Impressions
Once you grab your audience’s attention with a catchy ad, you want to stick in their minds. That way, they’1l think about your business even after the ad ends. Music is a very powerful advertising tool. Without us realizing it, music embeds itself within our subconscious. Even months after hearing a catchy jingle once, we’ll still remember the song.
Print ads and pay-per-click ads come and go. Sometimes, we forget them ina manner of seconds. By advertising using jingles, however, you can ensure consumers remember your ad much longer. An ad that leaves a lasting impression is far more valuable than an ad that gets a single glance. If you create a unique, catchy tune, you can stay in people’s minds for a really long time.
3. Brand Representation
How do you want people to view your business? For example, a dog-walking service would want to represent themselves as fun-loving and trustworthy.
The music you use within your marketing videos and advertising campaigns will represent your brand. That means the music is also representing your business, which can develop into a long- lasting reputation. By creating a quality catchy jingle you can make sure you’re properly representing your brand. Your jingle will tell customers about your personality. As a result, consumers will begin to get a better idea about your business. A strong, unique brand personality can also help you stand out from competitors. When developing your jingle, keep your brand in mind.
4. Music & Mood
Putting people in the right mood can spur them to make a change or start shopping. It can also help spark interest in your business. If you want customers to feel excited about your product or service, you need the right music. Music impacts us in different ways. Hearing the same commercial jingle, a second time can cause us to fall into the same mood. By adding a jingle to your next ad, you can get customers hyped up about your business.
5. Brand Association
A catchy jingle can also help people retain information. What people hear from your ad will stick in their memory. The mood and emotions people feel after hearing your ad will become a part of your brand, too. Creating a well-thought-out jingle will give consumers an easy, fun way to remember who you are and what you do. Using music will help you create an emotional connection with your customers. They’ll associate those emotions with your company every time they see your brand. Then, you can depend on the emotions they associate with your company to get repeat business.
6. A One-Time Cost
While a catchy jingle can help you attract loyal customers, you only have to pay for the jingle once. Many companies refrain from developing jingles because theyre expensive. However, they don’t come with royalties or recurring fees. That means you can use them as many times as you want for a higher return on your investment!
7. Audio is Effective
Why waste money on marketing and advertising strategies that haven’t worked for you before? Instead, you can learn how to write a jingle that represents your brand and helps you stand out. Adding a jingle to a video that seems plain can give your content the boost it needs. Instead of wasting money on strategies that aren’t working, you can use audio to make sure your brand is memorable. Discover the importance of a jingle in your advertising.
8. Cut Through Noise
Our world is highly saturated. Everywhere we tum, online and in-person, we’re bombarded by visual ads. By now, we know when companies are advertising af us. A catchy jingle can cut through the noise. Instead of struggling to stand apart from the competition, a well-written jingle can do it for you. Now that it’s more difficult to grab someone’s attention among the numerous ads we see each day, you need a strategy that will help you compete.
9. Nostalgic Emotions
According to this study, different types of music can also produce different emotional reactions. 66% of survey participants also said music is more memorable when it’s used within marketing. A well-written jingle can manipulate our emotions. By drawing on familiar experiences and memories, nostalgia helps us look back on better moments. Nostalgia is a powerful marketing tool that can entice people based on previous emotions. By transporting your audience to a better time, you can use a catchy jingle to boost sales!
* Why do Radio and TV Commercials need premier Voiceovers and Music? Generally, music ads are commercial tracks integrated into electronic media advertisements for selling a product or business advertisement to the masses. Depending on the type of business, the general music feeling may be either upbeat or a bit serious in the corporate sense.
Whether it be TV ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, etc. music takes the consumer to another place that silence fails to do. Music contains the dynamic to help build and sustain relationships for a brand and its consumers though it may not seem like a huge input into advertising.
What Type of Music Packages Does Jingle King Entertainment Offer?
Each music package will include Covid 19 flexible payments after a 50% down payment and the remaining balance can be in the form of a payment plan. We offer a full range of complete music packages designed to include Music Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non- exclusive, commercial, worldwide license or buy-out to make use of the musical work (Item) you have selected, on the following terms.
Does Animation or Voice Acting Come first?
For the actual animation it is usually the voice that comes first, once you have
the voice the animator uses it as a guide to animated the character and specially to match the lips to the dialogue, BUT in the whole process of creating a film or
short animated video the positions usually vary and work together.
In almost every instance, the voice acting will come first. In animated features, dialogue moves the scene and sets the pacing. However, the actual lip-sync is one of the last things I do. Essentially, you can have a Muppet-mouth if you really wanted to be lazy.
Why Choose Creative Mills Productions for Your Voiceovers and Music Production?
They are an award-winning production company and have been in business for over a decade. What are the basics of Music Production?
* The basics of a composition or song are its constituent parts i.e. the instruments (guitar,
drums, bass, keyboards and so on) and the vocals. These are the ‘tracks’ and the core of the music production process is simply how you get the sounds together for each track, arrange them, mix them together and make them sound ‘professional’.
Let’s start by defining the process of music production by separating it into six basic stages: Songwriting; Arranging; Tracking; Editing; Mixing; Mastering; These are by no means set in stone, and are based entirely on how I personally like to think about the process.
In its least complex structure, music production is the process by which music is made. Typically, this cycle is separated into recording, mixing and mastering, which are finished in a specific order. Every single one of these steps is vital to complete a track, and each ought to be finished with the most extreme consideration.